Lose weight; lower your blood pressure; boost your energy levels; prevent psoriasis, stomach ulcers, arthritis, anemia, gout, and even cancer; and feel years younger—all in your own kitchen.
Jack and Elaine LaLanne led a nutritional revolution in the United States, helping millions of people to discover juicing as an easy, inexpensive, and delicious way to enjoy amazing health and nutritional benefits. Take control over your well-being with antioxidant- and supernutrient-filled fresh-fruit and vegetable juices, and the fiber-rich pulp that your juicer leaves behind.
With more than 125 mouthwatering recipes for breakfast drinks, lunchtime refreshers, dinner beverages, and flavorful desserts, Total Juicing also provides:
· An A-to-Z guide to juicing, vitamin and mineral content of fruits and vegetables, and the health benefits of specific foods
· A weight-loss program that works
· The dos and don’ts of making and storing juice
· Baby-food recipes
· Original recipes that use fiber-rich pulp
· Tried-and-true guidance on a healthy diet